Legacy iAdvize identifier, encoded as an integer.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar LegacyId
link Require by
- ConnectorConversationClosingFormValueConversation closing form value type
- ConnectorVersionParameterParameter for connector version
- RoutingGroupThanks to the routing groups, you can organise your teams in a flexible way by grouping your agents according to their role (agent, supervisor or administrator), group (i.e: contact centre) or skills (i.e: mobile, photography). A routing group is given a name and a set of segments defining which agents to include in the group.
- RoutingRuleRouting rules determine how to distribute conversations from a set of targeting rules to a set of routing groups, according to a routing mode.
- RoutingSegmentUserGroupsRouting group segment used to match agents based on their groups.
- RoutingSegmentUserIdsRouting group segment used to match agents based on their identifier.
- RoutingSegmentUserSkillsRouting group segment used to match agents based on their skills.