link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar UUID
link Require by
- ConnectorVersionConnector version
- RoutingGroupThanks to the routing groups, you can organise your teams in a flexible way by grouping your agents according to their role (agent, supervisor or administrator), group (i.e: contact centre) or skills (i.e: mobile, photography). A routing group is given a name and a set of segments defining which agents to include in the group.
- RoutingModeCustomPercentageDistribution ratio of a routing group, for a routing rule using custom distribution mode.
- RoutingModeEscalationWhen a routing rule is using the escalation mode, conversations are distributed to the next routing group, in order, only if agents of the previous group have reached their maximum occupancy.
- RoutingRuleRouting rules determine how to distribute conversations from a set of targeting rules to a set of routing groups, according to a routing mode.